Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

What do I do if I am locked out of my Standard Bank ID?

If you're experiencing problems with being locked out of your new Standard Bank app, then in order to login again, you'll need to reset your password.

These steps guide you through the process of resetting your password:

• Select 'Forgot your password?' (found towards the bottom of the logon screen)
  • Enter your email address (the one that you used when creating your Standard Bank ID)
  • Enter your card number and ATM PIN
  • Choose a new password
  • We will immediately send you a one-time-PIN. Please enter that code within the app
  • If you have not yet linked any bank cards to your profile, you will be prompted to do so
Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎17-03-2015 10:41 PM
Updated by:

Comments
victorsivhidzho
Visitor

I have been following exactly how to reset password etc but still getting a message saying ID not authorised on apple fone with ios 10. frustrating 

Nchabs93
Occasional Visitor

Hi, i want to change my standard bank ID password but it requires me to enter the old password of which i forgot.How do i go about with fixing this ?

kamohelo58

I've been locked out of my standard Bank app bcuz I forgot the password and whn I rest the old password

It say wrong password