Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Where are the webinars listed?

Solved
Thorisho
New Contributor

I would like to watch the recordings of the SB OST webinars. Can somebody please give me some directions to help me to find them?

I am particularly interested in the Flash Insight webinars presented by Stuart Thompson, where he presents his assessments of specific companies. I was under the impression that links to the recordings could be found somewhere on the SB OST platform after logging in. I do not know where I got this idea. I have tried to look, but I have not found anything at this point.

Anyway, the SB OST YouTube channel has recordings of some webinars. You can navigate to the channel by clicking the link. More webinar recordings can be found on Standard Bank's other YouTube channels: Standard Bank, Standard Bank Group. Please excuse me for not adding more direct links to the webinars. Try searching the playlists.

For the benefit of the community, perhaps we should create a forum thread where all the links to the recordings of webinars can be posted. We can work something out.

All the best to everybody.

Go to the solution >
1 REPLY 1
Thorisho
Solution
New Contributor

Solution: The webinars can be found on the home page of the SB OST platform -- once you have logged in. They can be found in the "Special Announcements" section on the left-hand side of the webpage. See the screenshot below. The webinars are available for download. You will find the instructions on the page with the links to the webinars.

I tried to add some screenshots but, evidently, this is not allowed.