Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit Card Handover

Solved
1 REPLY 1
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @YvonnedP,

I can understand your frustration on this. Could i kindly advise that you forward your account details, ID number, as well as your contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "credit card payment arrangement" so that our credit card support team can look into this issue for you. Alternatively, you may contact the team on 086 120 1000 for further assistance. Please accept our apologies for the level of service received with regards to this issue.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

YvonnedP
Visitor

My Credit Card account has been handed over almost 4 Years ago.  I have made arrangements and have been paying more than the arranged amount every month without skipping any payments. My account is almost paid off now with about 3 payments left. Now all of a sudden my account has been handed over to a differnt agency, without any notification to me. And now I must have them harrasing me constantly again. 

Is this fair to me as the customer. If I have not been making the payments as arranged I could understand.

Go to the solution >