Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

MyUpdates

How do I register?    

Call us on 0860 123 107 or visit your nearest Standard Bank Branch to register.

Why am I no longer receiving MyUpdates? 

Your MyUpdates Notification will be sent to you by means of your preferred communication method i.e. SMS or email. You must ensure that your MyUpdates contact details are correct at all times. You can check this by contacting 0860 123 107 or visit your nearest branch.

Why does my account balance on MyUpdates differ from the account balance on Internet Banking or when I check at an ATM?    

Any balance sent to you on MyUpdates will be the balance on your account at the time a transaction is processed

What does it cost?     

You mat be charged a monthly service fee at the end of each month if you use MyUpdates, based on your account type. Please inquire with our help desk or at your nearest branch.

Why don't I always get a notification immediately when I swipe my card?          

When a MyUpdates alert comes through to you depends on whether the merchant is processing transactions in real time. This means that if they are online to us all the time the alert should come through immediately. If not, the alert will be delayed. So, you will not necessarily get an update immediately every time you swipe your card.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎30-03-2015 07:54 PM
Updated by:

Comments
fast2329
Frequent Visitor

Why then does it take up to a week before a notification comes. 

Also why can't I add my garage card to the app?