Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

ATM Deposit not reflecting to beneficiary and didn't print any receipt.

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning @Peseilamashe.

We appreciate you getting in touch with us.

We are truly sorry to hear that.

You need to log a dispute with our team by calling us at 0860 123 00, options 3 and 3, with an ATM ID or number found at the bottom left of the screen, or any slip from the ATM.

Account number you intended to deposit to and the exact note that the ATM retracted.

If this was an EFT and not an ATM deposit,

Please note the following:

NB:
Fee R310
It’s not guaranteed.
Turnaround time is 10 business days.

Kindly forward the form to [email protected] for our team to assist further.

To access the form, click the link below:

https://www.businessonline.standardbank.co.za/static_file/Business%20Online/sa/Forms%20for%20profile...

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Peseilamashe
Hi, I'd like to know if you were finally refunded. I'm also in the same situation.
Mbanjwa_Babsie
Just had the same problem today. I tried to send the email and it came back with an error, so where do I sent my questions or queries?
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @francis003,

The best way to resolve this is to forward us your full account details and transactional details. As soon as we receive your email we will look into this for you and provide feedback.

You can mail us here: [email protected].

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Regards,

Boitumelo

francis003

Hi,

yesterday I made a deposit to a standard bank account from ATM but the beneficiary said that the money has not reflected yet.

and at the end of the process, ATM usually print a receipt, but it didn't print any receipt,

so I also waited for almost two 2 minutes to see maybe the ATM rejected the money and if it can give me an option to print the receipt but nothing happened,

and I just assumed that the transaction went through.

By the way, you guys need to fix your ATM deposit service before putting it into public use,

As last month, I also made a deposit from a Nedbank ATM and after only 3 hours the beneficiary contacted me to say that the money has reflected.

Please below find all the details regarding the ATM deposit :

Amount: R2000
Time : 03 July 2018, 3h38pm
ATM Location: Century City - Canal Walk Mall

Reference : ******************

[ Please contact me to get full details ]