Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Accessave T's&C's

MBCaptain
New Contributor

I've managed to lose my initial signed Ts&Cs for my Accessave account (considering I opened the account 5 years ago and have moved 4 times since then I'm not surprised).  I noted that I can't find these online anymore and the link to the Accessave on the Access Banking info page (http://www.standardbank.co.za/standardbank/Personal/Banking/AccessBanking/Overview) doesn't work.

Where can I get a copy of this?  I also wanted to find out exactly how the 1% bonus interest works (finding the interest info was also more difficult than it should be).  Does the target I put on the app pull through for this or do I need to go in to a branch and set a target?  How long is the target valid for once reached (can it stay the same for all eternity and get bonus interest for that time?)  Is there a minimum on the target amount?

Most of this info should be in the Ts&Cs or product brochure (neither of which I can find online)