Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Account number

Solved
Mol1012
I forgot my standard bank puresave account number
Nthabiseng4

I forgot my account number.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @9006050588082 ,

Please be advised that due to security features tied to ensuring the safety of your account details, we will need you to urgently contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 in order for us to verify some details and ensure that we are indeed talking to the relevant account holder. Kindly note that a few security questions will be asked in this process.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Occasional Visitor

Can i please be assisted with my account number urgently

ashley_dewet
How do I find my banking details ?
busi2
how can I my standard bank account number online
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @C1yamthanda,

Please be advised that you can find your account number on the first tier of the dashboard that you land on when logging onto the mobile banking app. Simply log on to the app, and just under your balance, you will be able to see your account number.

Regards,

Mandy

C1yamthanda
I need to find my account number
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @J4,

Please be advised that you will be able to view your Credit Card account number on the Mobile Banking App provided that it has been linked to card that you linked to the App. The linking of the card to the App can be done at your nearest branch. Once the card has been linked, it should automatically appear as a tile on your dashboard - the account number will then be found on the tile that outlines the name of your account and your account details.

Regards,

Mandy

J4
Hi, How do I get my credit card account number.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mashezi,

Please be advised that you can find your account number on the first tier of the dashboard that you land on when logging onto the mobile banking app. Simply log on to the app, and just under your balance, you will be able to see your account number.

Regards,

Mandy

Mashezi
New Contributor
Kind please assist me with my account number
Mashezi
New Contributor
I'm looking for my account number
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @octavia

The easiest way to view this is through your landing page after logging into your app or Internet Banking. You will see the account number will be underneath your balance (Latest Balance) on the app. 

Please let me know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Boitumelo

octavia

Hi 

I am looking for my account number

Mhondiwa
Its a debit card
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello there,

The other best way to view this is through your landing page after logging into your app. You will see the account number will be underneath your balance (Latest Balance).

Regards,

Boitumelo

dre10
New Contributor
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi Ratanang,

When you login onto the app, you can locate your account number underneath the balance of your Current Account.

Ratanang
I forgot my account number