Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Amazon Kindle

2 REPLIES 2
adamroberson
Contributor

Do you know of any solutions that can import Amazon view tree as AX category hierarchy? I don't even know how to help you. I don't know about this myself, but it looks like there are solutions on Amazon's shipping site. Find a solution on this site. Perhaps the solution is located somewhere inside the site, but if not, contact the site developers about this. Technical support to help. I hope I was still able to help you with something in this matter. In my opinion, there are no other options for solving this problem. Here is a quick website so as not to suffer for a long time in finding a sitehttps://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

This is concerning. Please forward your query and ID number to [email protected] for assistance.

tmphuthi
Occasional Visitor

How come both my credit and cheque cards get rejected for payment on Amazon. I made a payment last year and it also sent me a verification code and all,  but now it doesnt even ask me for one and later I get a message telling me to update my payment option.