Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Are future-dated transfers possible?

7 REPLIES 7
fbarker
New Contributor
Yes please, I want this feature too.
KingSila
Occasional Visitor

we need this feature please when will it available?

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Future dated payments can be done when making payments to beneficiaries. Future-dated payments are not available from one account to another. I apologise for the inconvenience.

AidanH
New Contributor
Hi Ilana10
Firstly, it is not possible to do a future-dated transfer. I don't appreciate being given incorrect information. Please read my question properly. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A PAYMENT.
Secondly, there is no button called "Payments and Transfers." On the old site, there is a button called "Payments," and on the new site, there are the buttons "Pay" and "Transfer." Sure, if I click the three dots and then click on "More options...," there is a section called "Pay & Transfer" which organises the menu. If this is what you were referring to, that was not clear.
Ilana10
Community Coordinator

Hi,

You can do future-dated transfers via internet banking. Please login and go to 'Payments and transfers' and follow the instructions thereafter. I hope all is in order :)

AidanH
New Contributor
Inter-account transfers. Both accounts are in my name, with Standard Bank.
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi, 

I see you said you are not talking about a payment. Please advise what you are refering to?

AidanH
New Contributor

Can I make a future-dated transfer from a student account to a Tax Free Savings Account? If so, how? I am not talking about a payment.