Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Atm withdrawal overseas

3 REPLIES 3
Sav
New Contributor

Hello. Were you able to get any assistance regarding this matter? 

Furthermore how were you able to send a secure message. I am struggling with that as I don't have access to the old internet banking website. Whenever I try to log into that I am instantly redirected to the new website. An since the new website doesn't seem to offer the option for secure messages, I am unable to send one.

PLEASE HELP ME! This is an urgent matter.

Sav
New Contributor

Were you able to get any assistance with regards to this. Furthermore how were you able to send a secure message. I'm struggling with that as i dont have access to the old internet banking website. I try to log into that but am instantly redirected to the new one which currently doesn't have this option.

busisiwe23bm
Contributor

Hi Ewan2410,

You will need to contact our international help desk for assistance. Please call +2710 249 0051 for assistance.

ewan2410
Visitor
Good morning, i have a standard bank cheque card with sufficient funds in it. I am currently in Ireland trying to use this card at an atm but i get a "service not available" message from each and every atm that try to withdraw money at. My card is activated for use overseas and my daily atm withdrawal limit is R10 000 however cant withdraw any amount less than that. I also sent a secure message to my branch in South Africa to increase my daily limit and received no feedback at all. Any help would be appreciated greatly. Thank you