Please follow the following steps to send a secure message:
- Sign on to Internet Banking with your Card number, Customer Selected PIN and Password
- Click on Profile in the top menu bar.
- Select Secure message
- In the message field type in your request. If your contact details differ from the ones the branch have on file, please include these in the message.
- Click on continue at the bottom of the page
- On the following page, click on the Confirm button
Your home branch will receive the message the following business day
New Internet Banking site no longer has secure message option, along with a couple of other things the old one has.
Old one has been turned off.
Please be advised that we are continually improving and modifying our systems in order to meet the changing needs of our clients and to ensure a seamless banking experience. Therefore, your feedback is acknowledged and appreciated, kindly let me know which other features you are missing on the new Internet Banking so that I may forward to our development team for further review.