Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Complaints

4 REPLIES 4
Evanite
Occasional Visitor

It all depends on what kind of complaint you want to file. Also, who do you want to file this complaint with? To enterprises? State employee? Private enterprise? And more ... There are a large number of forms that can be found on sites dedicated to this topic. It would not be bad if you consulted a lawyer, but that is if you have enough time for this. For example, when I filed a complaint against a technical support worker, the first time I made more mistakes that had to be corrected in the future. I advise you to use different templates, as well as advice from professionals who have been dealing with this topic for a very long time. Good luck, I hope you decide everything !!

CV

Wednesday, 09 January 2019, I have withdrawn  24.82 Euro from my Skrill/Neteller A/c to my cheque account.  As of Wednesday morning, Standard Bank retained this money in their account, and did not credit my account.  When queries, they cannot explain why this funds was not credited on Friday, 11 January 2019.   Nobody knows why????  The exchange rate was in the region of 15.88 and today after numerous phone calls standard bank credited my account with the rate of 15.40?   

The question I asked is why must I suffer the loss on the exchange rate, when it is standard banks fault.  The bottom line is that the executives do not want to admit that they have incompetent staff, with  a lack of konowledge and understanding in their International Banking division.  Shamefully and sadly nobody can make or take a decision in this department.

The staff DO NOT know the meaning of the word URGENCY,  and it seems they blame the system for everything that goes wrong. As to my knowledge, from the executives to the satff, all are in there just to earn a salary at the end of the month.   Standard Bank is an extremely irresponsible banking institution.

DirtAddict

I also tried to change profile to receive statements via e-mail.

Nothing happened changing it via phone, e-mails are ignored!

RoyJ01
New Contributor
Log your complaint on social media or Hellopeter. Its the only way to get a response from Standard Bank.
A064276
Occasional Visitor

Please advise how I can log a complaint