Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Credit Card as Beneficiary

4 REPLIES 4
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello Andre,

This will depend if you have standard bank credit card added as your beneficiary on your app. Remember you can add this card manually as a beneficiary depending that your bank app has this option. 

I would also advise you to speak to your bank more on this and if it is possible to link your standard bank credit card on their manage cards option.

I trust this will give you the view on how you can resolve this. You can always email us here: [email protected] for us to advise accordingly, please use subject line "add beneficiary/community query"

Regards,

Boitumelo

Andre83
New Contributor
Could I please have a email address.
Andre83
New Contributor
I bank with Absa bank and when I try to add a beneficiary on the absa app or online it doesn't give the option to select a Credit Card. Tried the option of a transaction account and its gives me a error. Ill send the screen shot of the options on Absa online.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello Andre,

Please give me more details on this.  Is this on your Standard Bank App or other bank? Can you provide me with the examples of screen shots?

I would like to look more into this matter and help you resolve it.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Andre83
New Contributor
Good evening, I would like to add my Standard Bank Credit Card as a beneficiary on my Absa acc but it doesnt allow for me to do that because the account number (card number) is rejecting. Is there another way to do it?