Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Difference between Management Fee and Service Fee

1 REPLY 1
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi Dawid,

There is a different fees charge for different account. This will depend on the type of account you have and so are the charges will differ in this regards. To better answer your question please follow the link provided to view this fees on how to calculate and what are the charges: http://www.standardbank.co.za/standardbank/Personal/Fees,-rates-&-prices

How to calculate your transaction fees

You will notice that some fees contain three numbers. The first number represents the base fee per transaction, the second the percentage of the value of the transaction and the third is the maximum fee payable on certain fees.

For example, cash withdrawals on a personal current account are charged at R4.00 plus 1.20% of the value, no maximum fee. If you issue a cheque for R1 000 the cost would be R4.00 plus R12.00 (1.20% of the withdrawal amount) making a total fee of R16.00.

I trust this should be hlepful.

Regards,

Boitumelo

DawidMocke

I would like to know how the management fee differs from the service fee?

In the explanation please tell me what tasks are done and what value is added (i.e. what do I get) for paying the Management Fee and the Service Fee.