Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

E Home Affairs and My Bills

AdelMinnie69

E Home Affairs and My Bills

I have registered on the e Home affairs page to renew my passport.I have been trying with no luck to pay the R400 on MY bills. It shows me that Home affairs is loaded, but it says that I have no outstanding bills. Please can somebody help. I have been to Centurion and I have spent hours on the phone with no luck at all. Why does it seem as if it is only Standardbank with the problem.Surely it should not be so difficult!I am using the new internet Banking app

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Highlighted
KaizerBill

Re: E Home Affairs and My Bills

I accessed the Home Affairs website. Overcame the challenge in creating accounts for my children at STandardBank. I also loaded MyBills on each of their Banking Profiles and upon executing the instruction on the Home Affairs site the entry was made on thier StandardBank profiles. I then submitted the payments and printed the payments. At this stage the Payment options on the Home Affairs site just do not initoiate a Green Tick so I can make an appointment. Nobody at Standardbank can help me at thos stage and I really tried to follow every instruction to the letter. I read that payments for STandardbank takes ONE day and other banks three days and more. Should I now wait and will the Payment box be ticked green so I am NOT revrerted back to the Payment Option on the Home Affairs site?

Can someone at STandardBank please provide  me with sound advice. I must priunt the Barcoded page to take to the bank but cannot for the Payment is not ticked and I can only make an electronic appontment if the payment is ticked. I am waiting for two days now exceeding the Standardbank ONE day promise. Will the app tick itself and will communication between then STandardBank App and the Home Affairs app realise or shoudl I just go to a Home Affairs branch?  Please advise. Your help will be appreciated. Regards

0 Kudos