Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EHome Affairs

Highlighted
KB1
New Contributor

EHome Affairs

Is it at all possible to do the passport biometrics at Canal Walk branch? Website just says "no time slots available " and can't get anyone to answer a phone. Can we walk in yo make an appointment?
3 REPLIES
MC11

Re: EHome Affairs

I'm having the same issue. Completed my application and payment online for my passport. Comes to selcting an available slot, I choose both a 'from' date and a 'to' date and click 'find available time slots' only for the response to be there are no slots available. It doesnt matter which combination of dates I choose. Any one know if there's a way to solve this?

0 Kudos
KB1
New Contributor

My husband eventually went to the Std bank in Canal Walk personally. The lady there was extremely helpful and sorted out our online booking. (can't just walk-in - HAVE to have a booking.) Earliest one we could get was in 1 month.

The sooner Home Affairs rolls this out through other banks in Cape Town, the better!
0 Kudos
busisiweV

Hey, I have finished the application online but I cant seem to be able to download the confirmation and I cant get ahold of home affairs for assistance so I wanted to ask what version on adobe did your husband use to download. I'm thinking I may need to try play around which that to try and fix my problem cause I've done everything including making the payment online I just need the confirmation in order to be able to go to the bank or to home affairs to get it finished

0 Kudos