Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

ETF payment

8 REPLIES 8
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello Schmeegal,

Please delete your details from Community as it is a public platform. 

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello Schmeegal,

Apologise for the late reply. Did your money reflect? If not, please let me know so I can investigate. Please do not supply your ID number or telephone number on Community as it is a public platform. 

Schmeegal
New Contributor

The worst part is that my electricity is going to run out in 5 min and I dont have access to my own money. Please can someone assist. My acc number is xxxxxx and my cell number is xxxxxx

Schmeegal
New Contributor
I received a payment last night at 6pm from Standard Bank to Standard Bank yet it is not available yet? How is this even possible?
chikomba
New Contributor

I am still following up the etf payment, I sent a mail to the said address

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi there,

My apologies, the email: [email protected].

Regards,

chikomba
New Contributor

The address you gave me is bouncing. May I have the correct e-mail address or you can e mail me on [email protected] so that I have your correct address

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi there,

I would like to assist you in following up on your query. Please email us the reference number including account details on: [email protected] and use the sebject line "EFT Ref: /Community query" for further assistance in this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

chikomba
New Contributor

I am following up on ETF payment, reference number 20170607-4046-006