Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How do I see my cards expiry date?

Solved
6 REPLIES 6
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @AsandaT.

Once a card is lost, stolen, or retained by the ATM machine, you need to urgently contact our lost cards team on 0800 020 600.

You then need to order one if it is a check or credit card.

If it is a debit card, you can visit your nearest branch with your ID book for a replacement debit card.

After the card is collected, you will be able to link your card under dashboards on the mobile app.

Can I kindly advise that you don't post your personal or account details on this platform, as it's public?

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

AsandaT

Expiry date online please, I've lost my card

Lefasobuthongo
I lost my card and I need my bank card expiry date
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Good Morning,

Please note you can only view it on the card, alternatively contact our contact center on 0860123000 for further assistance on this.

In the event that you've lost your card, please contact 0861201000 to block or request a replacement card.

Regards

Boitumelo

BirdAid
Occasional Visitor

i wanted to know how i can see my card expiry date with have the actual card course i no longer have it and i need the expirery date because i need to do some purchase online(Steam) and they need the expirey date which i know its on my card which i dont have access to please help asap 

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator
Please check card expiry date on the card.
bonisilehlatshw
Occasional Visitor