Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How long to receive payment from capitec customer

5 REPLIES 5
Niro1
Hi can i get help on how to do an immediate clearance on a payment done from capitec to standard bank
MJ63
Regular Visitor

I am not sure

@Lora wrote:
Someone has made an eft payment to my account and sent me the proof of payment 5 days ago...however it still hasn't reflected in my account. How do I solve or query? It was from a capitec bank account .

NewSA
New Contributor

If the payee is honest it is immediate from Capitec Internet Banking - otherwise you may never see it.

Best advise in the New South Africa is for ANY goods OR services you supply/provide -REQUEST UPFRONT PAYMENT

and wait until it is registerd inyour account and definetly NO cheque payments

Occasional Visitor
What is the quickest way to receive money from CAPITEC clients and why does it have to take this long when money is needed immediately sometimes??
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Lora,

The transfer from other banks usually takes 24 to 72 hours to reflect, this will exclude public holidays and weekends. 

If the transaction is still not successful, please mail us with your full details and transactional details to investigate further. You can mail us here: [email protected].

Let us know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Lora
Occasional Visitor
Someone has made an eft payment to my account and sent me the proof of payment 5 days ago...however it still hasn't reflected in my account. How do I solve or query? It was from a capitec bank account .