Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Immediate interbank payment

Solved
3 REPLIES 3
Vessel
Occasional Visitor

I added a beneficiary yesterday and today when I want to do an immediate payment there is an error saying I must try again later or go to the bank after I spend 2 hours at the bank yesterday.  I could buy electricity yesterday.  I have an access account.  Urgent

Moshele
Solution
New Contributor

Hi Everyone!

The Immediate Payments feature has now been added to our Mobile Banking App. Please refer to our App Release Notes or the dedicated post explaining how this service works for more information.

rudolphodendaal
New Contributor
Their staff dealing with online / mobile banking queries at their call centre are confused. One lady told me on 26 Sep 2018 that instant EFTs can be done on their app. Another lady called Dina told me SB does not offer such a service. Her manager called Harold told me that instant EFT’s are currently only available to certain of their staff members, and that the cost for an instant EFT is R50. One really wonders why Standard Bank is so slow in catching up with the other banks. Even Nedbank has caught up ...
Gylez
Occasional Visitor

I would like to know if it possible to transfer money from SB to another bank immediately? I know such a function exists with ABSA but I am not sure about SB

Go to the solution >