Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money voucher

7 REPLIES 7
Ase
New Contributor
Did they resolve your problem
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Ditebe,

Could you kindly forward your digital email address registered for the mobile banking app, as well as your account details and ID number to [email protected] with the subject line "Unable to create Instant Money voucher" in order for our app development team to look into this issue and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Ditebe
I can not create a voucher, Its says the is a secure check in your profile or please try again later or go to the ATM.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Worried1,

I can understand your frustration on this. Please be advised that when you create a voucher and input a contact number, the money will be transferred to that number provided that it's active. In this case please ensure at all times that you input the correct number when creating Instant Money Vouchers. At any point when you change your personal details, be it contact number or personal address, kindly ensure that you visit your nearest branch to update your details and also link your accounts to your new details. Furthermore, should you suspect that the number that you sent the Instant Money Voucher to is incorrect or should you wish to delete it, please note that you may use the following prompts on our Mobile Banking App, provided that the money hasn't been cashed out or withdrawn by the receiver.

To delete a cash voucher, please follow these steps:

- Log onto the App,

- Tap on "Transact" to open the navigational draw,

- Tap on the "Send Instant Money" option,

- Go to "Manage Vouchers",

- Your voucher should appear either under "Beneficiary Vouchers" or "Your Vouchers" provided that it hasn't been withdrawn,

- Select the voucher and delete. You can proceed to create a new one should you wish to do so.

Regards,

Mandy

Worried1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I had the very same problem, however in my case I had sent it to my number (cause I had left my card at home) and now at the branch they put me on a customer care line and that consultant is telling me that he will lodge a query for me cause on their system the money was cashed out, even though the ATM didn't give out the money. Apparently my number is not linked to my account, so my question is why did it allow me to transfer to my number in the fisrt place, couldn't it recognise it then?  What's worse is I now have to wait for 2 or more days in order for them to investigate (they gave me a ref number) while my financial obligations are on hold, I'm so stressed

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @MikeRo,

Please be advised that the notification might have been sent through as a result of a connection error which prohibited the transactions from being completed. The best possible solution would be for you to:

• Log onto your Mobile Banking App.
  • Tap on "Transact" to open the navigational draw.
  • Under "Send Instant Money" - Tap on "Manage Vouchers".

After these prompts, you will get an option to view "Beneficiary Vouchers and Your Vouchers". Please note that the voucher should be able to appear provided that the recipient hasn't withdrawn the funds. If this is the case, you should be able to delete the voucher and and create a new one.

Regards,

Mandy

Amina1996
Occasional Visitor
Me too I want to know how to retrieve back my instant money voucher no so that I can go withdraw it.
MikeRo
Occasional Visitor

HI

I created an istant money voucher, but now the recipent gets an error - Sorry we are unable to process your request at this time. PLease try again later .... What is this?????