Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instantmoney money voucher problem

Highlighted

Instantmoney money voucher problem

Hi, I get money sent to me via Instant money voucher every weekend and I withdraw it at standard bank atm,but this weekend after putting the pin and voucher number ,the atm said process your transaction please wait and then said the requested cannot be processed please check the receipt and it did not give the me slip and money so I tried another atm and says the voucher has already been used,  I tried to call instant money voucher and a lady  told me to tell the sender to contact them which he did and he was told that money was withdrawn that there's nothing they can do. The atm  didn't give me the money so what should I do because I have been receiving money via instant money voucher every weekend for almost 3 months 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Community Coordinator

Re: Instantmoney money voucher problem

Hi Mphonyana, 

The sender will have to create another voucher for you or cancel the voucher then resend again. The issue is the money was never withdrawn as per your information provided, you can only use the voucher once. Please advise the sender of this resolution as it will assist to identify if the money is still availble to be reversed or not. I trust this will assist in resolving your query.

Regards,

0 Kudos