Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money

5 REPLIES 5
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @KevinKirk,

We would like to look further into this for you. If your money is still missing we can investigate that further with our service team. 

You can email us with your full account details here: [email protected]

Let us know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

KevinKirk
New Contributor
Hi I also notice the same thing yesterday. I notice my mobile app suddenly close if you tried open the account. My account also shows 0.00. I tried to phone yesterday but could not be assisted.
Pletschke
Occasional Visitor

To whom it may concern,

I have unfortunately discovered this morning that the same issue has happened to me.  I had a considerable amount of funds in my MoneyMarket account and my available balance currently shows at R0.00.  I have sent an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Missing funds in MoneyMarket account".

I urgently look forward to hearing from whoever concerned ASAP.

Regards,

Shaun

IvySa
Hi.
Yes, there is some fraudulent activities in Standard Bank regarding Marketlink accounts.
My Partners Account also has a R0.00 balance. But there’s actually quite a bit of Money in there.
Best of all is..... suddenly the Marketlink account disappeared with all the money in it!!!!!!
Reported it about 50 times!!!!!!
With all the departments incl Managers, Fraud, General Banking, Bussiness Online.
No Answers Yet???????
It’s been about 5 Months Missing all ready......
What’s going on with our MARKETLINK ACCOUNTS????????????????
I guess next is contacting the Ombudsman for Banking Services (OBS).
If I don’t get any answers I will go Public with Cape Talk Radio, Special Assignment, Carte Blancé, 3rd Degree and then the Hawks......

I hope that you will get your money back............
I’m very sorry to hear about your dilemma.
We should all stand up for our rights and DEMAND an Answer!!!!!!!!
we are protected by the constitution and we are also protected by the National Credit Act!!!!
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Frankie_2016,

Could you please forward your account details, Identity Number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "missing funds in Money Market Account" in order for us to be able to look into your profile and identify the source of the issue, as well as assist you with a resolution.

Regards,

Mandy

Frankie_2016
Frequent Visitor
Can somebody tell me where my money has gone R0.00 balance in my money market account and I have plenty..