Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Naedo Representation debit order

Solved
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Dockana,

I can imagine your frustration on this. Please be advised that Naedo debit orders forms part of the CPA rules on debit orders and the agreement between you and the service provider. 

You have an obligation to cancel such debit orders with the service provider as the instruction is being sent to us for such transaction. 

Please let me know should you still need further information on this.

You can contact us (0860 123 000) or visit the nearest branch to cancel this debit order.

Thanks, 

Boitumelo

Dockana

It seems like the Naedo debit order system is prone to abuse and fraud. Std bank must consider improving their checks or closing down this system altogether.

Ive had 2 unauthorized debit orders for R129 and R95 taken off without my knowledge.

Last month I had another one for R50 taken off. 

If this continues we will have to consider closing our accounts. 

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello Tshidiso,

The best way to resolve this will be to make contact with the service provider to establish why they deducted the amount that you didn't agree on.  Note, we can only assist you to manage stop order deductions as this is set manually.

I trust this will resolve your query, do let me know if you still require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Tshidiso
My agreement with Naedo Telkom is that they gonna debt R110 monthly, I haven't been using their SIM for 4mnths now but they just debited R1850 from my account!!!
#WhatTheHell
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Good day @Loza1,

I can imagine your frustration regarding the debit orders issue :(.  Please email us full account details and your initial query here: [email protected] to further into this and assist in resolution.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Marisho,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are still not being assisted on this to date. The best way to resolve this is to contact our contact center on 0860123000 or email us your full details here: [email protected] for further investigation and how we can make sure that there are no unauthorised debit orders running on your account. 

Please use the subject line: "Unauthorised Debit Orders/Community query" for us to identify your query.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Marisho
Occasional Visitor
I've suffered a lot because of unauthorised debits and its been many years i have been reporting this.
I pray i get the strength to find a new banking home....
Loza1
New Contributor
It seems that we are on the
Same boat I think I'm gonna do the same as well (close the account) , for three consecutive months I've had unauthorized debit orders from my current account , at first it was sekunjalo that was subsequently sorted but only after I had incurred R30 for the bank to pull the details of the company , after that it was Some galaxy something for an amount of R129 and now some bloody GR LIFE . Standard bank is failing me big time and the sad thing is that they do not refund the bank charges as a result of unauthorized debits ... STANDARD BANK IS A DISAPPOINTMENT , PERIOD
Loza1
New Contributor
It seems that we are on the
Same boat I think I'm gonna do the same as well (close the account) , for three consecutive months I've had unauthorized debit orders from my current account , at first it was sekunjalo that was subsequently sorted but only after I had incurred R30 for the bank to pull the details of the company , after that it was Some galaxy something for an amount of R129 and now some bloody GR LIFE . Standard bank is failing me big time and the sad thing is that they do not refund the bank charges as a result of unauthorized debits ... STANDARD BANK IS A DISAPPOINTMENT ,
Period
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello there,

I can imagine your frustration on this. Kindly email us full details of your account and the debit orders information for us to review and assist further in resolving this one for you. You can email us here: [email protected].

Regards, Tumi

Luzzozo
Occasional Contributor

I will be at the bank to close my current account, first thing tomorrow, this is rubbish.

GR LIFE GR LYFES R99.99 (30/06)

AZADINE R89.99 (30/06)
AZ300617S0467 170630

GR LIFE GR LYFES R99.99 (01/06)

SEKUNJALO R89.99 (31/05)
SK280417S0198 170531

GALAXY R129.00 31/05
GALXMW17156 3WJWR

SEKUNJALO R89.99 28/04
SK280417S0198 170428

Giovanni
Please i see this neado people are a problem. A person would have to change banks coz STD BANK seems not to be doing anything about it... FNB people are happy their neado problem is solved in an i stant. Why cannt you contact people to verify if they have given authority to neado deduct money from their accounts..... This is not right at all....
lehmanr

Ddear Standard Bank,

An unauthorised Naedo debit order was processed and 3 e-mails to Standard Bank are still unanswered ! 

From - my Consolidator Account RQM Lehman, 37-263-590-3 at Cresta

To -  31 May Naedo debit ' Easydebit KYN KYNE4741Y 170531 ' for R 84.00 - it may be ' EASY ' for them, but who are they and why ?

Your Web Advice is '1) Get in touch with the debit collecting company to establish why you are on their system, to get a refund and to have your details removed.   ' HOW DO I know who the ' debt collecting company is  ' if Standard Bank refuse to tell me who, and give me their contact details - ? 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Wicus, please forward your query and contact details to [email protected] for assistance.

lowveldyoda
New Contributor
What a useless bank... It seems customer service is NOT HIGH on their priority!!!
I have filled in documentation at 3 different branches! I am STILL AWAITING FEEDBACK!! BEEN 1 YEAR ALREADY!!

Well done on superior service.

Wicus
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

The best thing to do when it comes to unauthorised debit orders are as follows:

Get in touch with the debit collecting company to establish why you are on their system, to get a refund and to have your details removed, or perform a Stop Debit Order by calling 086 012 3000

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

mkwanazisibusis
Occasional Visitor
R450...then later R1538... and what upsets me is that when you done solving this problem I won't get the bank charges fees bank. I have not agreed for the representation please fix it
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Debit orders

• It is the customer's responsibility to inform the party who raised the debit order of the stop payment, as the bank does not attend to this.
  • We advise that you have the right to dispute, in writing, the authority for the debit order, and where such dispute is raised within forty days of your account being debited, it is the banks duty to reverse the debit and claim, at the bank's risk, such amount from whoever initiated the debit order.
  • Where the dispute is raised after forty days of your account being debited, the bank will provide the debit order initiator forty days to provide proof of the mandate to debit, failing which the bank will reverse the debit. If proof of mandate is provided the debit order will stand.
  • When you want to stop a debit order, it must be done in writing to the company as well as completing this form. Standard Bank will only be able to stop the specified payment and not the monthly payment. Standard Bank cannot guarantee that the debit will be stopped if there are changes to the amount and/or other details.
  • Stop payments must be loaded at least one business day before payment is due to be processed.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Occasional Visitor

This is diplayed on https://www.debitorder.com/services/naedo/

NAEDO Debits

Please note that only your bank can assist you with queries regarding unauthorised debit orders from your bank account.

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Tjshawa85,

Naedo is Non Authorised Early Debit Order Collection. The best thing to do when it comes to unauthorised debit orders are as follows:

1) Get in touch with the debit collecting company to establish why you are on their system, to get a refund and to have your details removed. 

2) Perform a Stop Debit Order by calling 0860123000

3)Report reoccurring unauthorised debit orders to authorieties Cipro/SAPS!

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team