Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Naedo Representation debit order

Solved
Community Coordinator

Re: Naedo Representation debit order

Hello @Dockana,

I can imagine your frustration on this. Please be advised that Naedo debit orders forms part of the CPA rules on debit orders and the agreement between you and the service provider. 

You have an obligation to cancel such debit orders with the service provider as the instruction is being sent to us for such transaction. 

Please let me know should you still need further information on this.

You can contact us (0860 123 000) or visit the nearest branch to cancel this debit order.

Thanks, 

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
Tkzee
New Contributor

I don’t understand how std bank requires me to track/stop a debit order I did not initiate and further investigate a company I don’t even know. The origin of the transaction is between the company and the bank yet it’s my responsibility🤷🏾‍♂️?
A simple control is that each debit order transaction should have my authority whether electronically or signed form filed by the bank. It would make more sense to assume responsibility if someone forged my signature but if someone accessed my details and just instructed my bank to pay from my account and my bank actions this without any control check, there’s a serious control weakness there.

Fact is is Most of us don’t know these companies or where they get such sensitive information. I’m also convinced that there can be an IT solution that can at least detect abnormal debit orders such abnormal date of order, common reference used in previous fraudulent orders etc.

I’m also told other banks allow these queries to be raised via App, surely that is convenience.
Solwazi

I am a student with a student current account and i've just been billed for the same thing.

The disgusting part about this is the fact that i have to use more money to call the bank, amd then no one picks up. There isnt even a system in place to return unanswered calls.

Im going to have to use more money to get to the bank again tomorrow and wait for hours before getting assistance. And i wont get refunded for the charges anyways.

I dont even know why im banking with standard bank anyways because every month is one struggle or another. The service is exceptionally poor.

I registered for bank notifications and they dont even send one to inform me of what goes on with my account.

I dont see how its my account if anyone can institute a debit order on it without my consent and the bank doesnt even think to confirm with me first.

Then they tell ke its my job to stop this thing. Why should i bank with you if my money isnt safe?!!!!

I need assistance ASAP so someone better call me.
0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @Solwazi,

The best way to resolve this is to forward us your full account details with contact details. Please include the transactions and dates so that we can investigate this matter further and feedback to you.

You can email us here: [email protected]

Regards, 

Boitumelo

0 Kudos
Masogesi
New Contributor

Your answer is no help at all. Banks are irresponsible and do not take seriously the interests of its customers. I reported to the fraud unit of an impending illegal debit and was told the bank cannot help. All I can do is get the unauthorized debit reversed. Lo and behold, the debit went through this morning. The debit is from a scam that has been going on for sometime but banks refuse to deal with these known scammers. Maybe one needs to move one’ account to other institutions who might care else just withdraw all my money on the paydate and keep it under the mattress. At I can shoot and kill whoever tries to steal it from there. These scammers have account registered in some bank and the debit actually indicates which account is to be the recipient of my money harvested from my account. What is so difficult with closing these accounts and arresting the offenders? Standardbank please jack up your act otherwise you are going to lose clients
Patrick
0 Kudos
xolanimkandla
New Contributor

how to activate debit order
0 Kudos
siphokazi2
New Contributor

This bank is becoming **bleep** now. After sending an email and i was told someone would contact me......i am still waiting. I had to use my airtime to call STD bank and then was told they will impose a stop payment charging me R55. I have sent the email to ask.SBSA....and i will not be paying any R55, infact i should be getting the charges charged reversed. STD bank is being fradulent by wanting me to pay R55 to reverse something that happed due to their carelessness . If this R55 gets deducted i will be closing my account by the end of June !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is the point of banking with you guys. A friend of mine is with Capitec and is happy and they do not have any of these stupid charges for the bank's fault. I am about to follow her now...................... What pissed me off is being told i must be on the lookout for the debit order and then reverse the debit order if it goes off,wow meaning STD bank makes more money...............i hate this bank your service is terrible

0 Kudos
MduduziM
New Contributor

In basic theory you mean that its not your problem our accounts get hacked and anyone can do whatever they want into our bank accounts? How do these people get this details because its not only one person that gets affected by this numerous people have been affected and you telling us to get in touch with them when we do not know who this people are. It has been years and they are still active in this scheme. When you allow money out of people's accounts which bank and account is it going to?

0 Kudos
MduduziM
New Contributor

LUVMORE ENTERPRISES  (K2015/286557/07) (in business since 2015/08/14)

DIRECTOR: SHIVESH SINGH (890103 XXX 08 X)

28 Westmount Drive 

Mount Edgecombe

Durban, KZN

NOT REGISTERED WITH NCR AS A COLLECTOR OR CREDIT COMPANY

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coordinator

Hello @MduduziM,

Could you kindly get in touch with our customer care center on 0860 123 000 or forward you account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Naedo Representation debit order" in order for one of our consultants to look into this issue for you and assist with the reversal. Please be advised that the debit order reversal request needs to be done within 45 days for the debit order date.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Willies1
Visitor

Hi guys, NAEDO deducted R99.00 in my account. but they reversed it, can you please help how did they get my information?

0 Kudos
non
New Contributor

Looking at my account this morning I picked up that from the 15June 2018 the amount that has been deducted is R1074.98, the R99, R89, R99.99 do you realise that as a bank you have an obligation to me as a client to protect my details especially when it comes to money.  How am I supposed to come to the bank every month to do this reversal this is too much.  Especially now that majority of people are complaining about this.  Seriously I also believe that moving my account to another bank that will take this seriously and make sure that my account is private as it should be will be the best way to go.  We dont have moeny to waste now that everything is so expensive i am so mad and hurt with this of Standardbank

0 Kudos
non
New Contributor

sitting here thinking about this, I believe that someone is giving our details to this people, the minutes you get more than what you normally get every month this debit orders increases, how can i get around +10 debits of this kind in a month.  The first time I notice them they were 2 which was about R200.00, a thousand rand it is a lot of money seriously!!!!!

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @non,

We would like to look further into this for you. Kindly share with us your account details and contact numbers.

As soon as we receive your query with the details we will investigate this matter and revert with feedback.

Let us know should you require further assist assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos