Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Online statements with home address

Solved
J660728x
Mzwakhe2
I need a bank statement for 3 months please email me my bank card number is 4451212264139558.
Phumelele2
Nomonde2
New Contributor
I don't have an app how do I download banking app
Nomonde2
New Contributor
I need online statements with printed adress
Nosisi35-
Occasional Visitor
I need six months bank statements
Saltywaters
Occasional Visitor
Hi

I’m having the same issue but cannot find it on my mobile banking app. There is no option to select “documents”.

Please can you advise?

Thanks

Sally
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Good Day @norman,

It's only a pleasure, please shout should you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

norman
New Contributor

Dear Mandy,

Thanks for this. It solved my problem.

Kind regards

Norman

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @norman

Please be advised that you can now have your  3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.
  • You will have the option to either print or have your statement emailed to you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

norman
New Contributor

I have a similar query. Did you ever get a reply?

CHB123
New Contributor

Hi there

I urgently need to download a copy of my bank statement including my home address. The web and app give the statement without the address. I work full time and don't have time to go to the bank in person, and a statement from an ATM is no good as I need it on the computer so I can email it immediately. I see questions on here from 2015 - three YEARS ago - asking the same thing and Standard Bank replying that it would be looked into. I also do not want to pay to have someone at Standard Bank email or print it out for me, as your call centre suggested. This should be available on the website without charge. 

Go to the solution >