Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Opening electronic bank statement

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day Gert52.

Could you kindly contact customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your account details, passport number, and contact details to us at [email protected] with the subject line "opening electronic bank statement" so that one of our consultants can look into this issue for you?

Kind Regards,
Standard Bank Team

Gert52

I have a trust account and are anable to open my electronic statement with the account number

MandyP
Community Coordinator
Hello @vctc77,

Could you kindly contact customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your account details, passport number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "opening electronic bank statement" so that one of our consultants can look into this issue for you.

Kind Regards,
Mandy
vctc77
Visitor

Hello there, 

I would like to open my electronic bank statement, however, I cannot do that. I have a passport number and it says my passport number is incorrect but it is not. Can you please help? Is there any other thing I need to input?