Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Reverse a payment

3 REPLIES 3
User1703
Occasional Visitor
I have also had an issue paying for a passport application online. I paid online for a passport and received an sms from standard bank, however, home affairs has not received the payment. It is now the second time I have this issue with standard bank online payments, as I had a similar problem with Adobe last year.

I have been to a branch and I have called and spoken to a consultant. None of which was helpful. Instead I am being told of filling in a recall form with a charge of nearly the same amount as I am requesting, as they did with my previous issue. Please assist.
Danielle84
Occasional Visitor

Good day

I made 3 payments to Dept Home Affairs for passport applications - only two of these payments reflect on the Home Affairs online application site as paid but 3 amounts of R 400 all with a different reference number went off my bank account.

Is there a way that you reverse the one payment made or allocate it is the open Mybill that is still showing as not paid?

I have called your call centre for assistance but no one seems to be able to assist me?

Your assistance would be greatly appreicated.

Many thanks

Danielle

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jessie7,

The best way to resolve this is via our contact centre or by visiting your nearest branch. We should be able to assist you to make this reversal if the money was paid into a non existing reference of my bills.

You can contact us here: 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Let me know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Jessie7

Hi, I recently made a payment to Home Affairs via Pay my bills, however I made the payment for an online passport application that has already expired instead of paying for the newly applied passport. How do I reverse the transation?