Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Swallowed card replacement

8 REPLIES 8
MogolaThabang
New Contributor
I have sent an email.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @MogolaThabang,

Apologies for your experience on this. Please do forward us a mail with your account details for further assistance, you can mail us here: [email protected]. Note, should you have an emergency regarding your account and you're unable to reach our international number, please feel free to Direct Message (DM) on our social media platforms.

Let us know know once the mail has been sent for us to assist in tracking immediate response.

Regards,

Boitumelo

MogolaThabang
New Contributor
Hello.

My Standard bank card got swallowed by one of the Russian ATMs. I have sent numerous emails to the Standard bank card assistance team but there has not been any response. I also can't reach the +27 11 299 4520 provided.

I really need a new card.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @AK9,

To better resolve this please order your new card here: +2711 299 4520 for international customer service centre. You can then advise where you would like to collect your card and it will be delivered to the nearest branch.

Let me know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

AK9
New Contributor
Not sure when my other cards expire
AK9
New Contributor
May I collect it at the bank in PMB.
AK9
New Contributor
I am arriving in S.A. beginning of March...timing?
AK9
New Contributor
Please may I order a new cheque titanium card
llsjk
New Contributor

I thought that the app would have place to order a replacement after the bank's own ATM has swallowed one's card. The **bleep** machine froze as if it has seen a ghost when it got "Do you want a slip?". The bank took it's time to answer the phone, while I stood there in front of the machine. The operator then kept on as if it's a favourite place to blabber one's personal details and as if one has all the time in the world when you quickly stopped at an ATM to get cash to pay for parking.