Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Tax Certificates

Solved
22 REPLIES 22
IsisDoughter
New Contributor

On another note, if you're a small business owner looking for an easy way to create employee pay stubs, check out Paycheck Creator. It's a fantastic online tool that can help streamline your payroll process and ensure that your employees receive accurate and professional pay stubs. Give it a try and see how it can simplify your business operations!

IsisDoughter
New Contributor

Getting your tax certificate for your accounts can sometimes be a confusing process, but with the help of internet banking, it's quite simple. Depending on your bank, you may need to navigate to a specific section of the online banking portal to find your tax certificate. Check with your bank's customer service team or refer to their online help resources for guidance.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Denisevandyk.

Thank you for reaching out.

There are ways in which you can get the tax certificate of your choice. Please see some below.

• Log on to the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance.
  • Under "Your documents," select "view" and choose the tax certificate you want to download.

If your account is not linked or added to your mobile app, please call us at 0860 123 0017, option 3, then 3.

We hope that was helpful.

Kind Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Denisevandyk
Hi can you please provide me with my tax certificates for 2020 and 2021
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Zee93.

Tax certificates are available on self-service platforms, provided all the accounts are linked. You welcome to get in touch with our team on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3. Our team will be able to assist.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Zee93
Hello can you please Email me my tax certificate
Tiger17
Frequent Visitor
Hi.
I try to get ot3b from banking app. Press zview and see a list but cannot select what it3b I want. and I can't find tax certificates on Internet Banking to get tax certificates. For 2021. Please help.
134russ
Occasional Visitor

Standard Bank: You are reqired by law to let me have my IT3b certificates eg by email or post. I am not required by law to download your tax app. So  fix it eg via internet banking. Why is it so difficult for you to do that? Do we all have to have a smartphone? Come real. Do it or I  bank elswhere.  Prof DD Russell    

ntm
Occasional Visitor
Can you please assist Mr Eric Malefane with the tax certificate
Hennie2
Frequent Visitor
Should be an option on mobile banking. I am hard of hearing and cannot talk on the phone
nandi2018pet
I am not able to get it on my computer. Please email all to me Thanks
Paddy06
Occasional Visitor

I need my 2019 tax certificate quickly please.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @3128DonO,

Please be advised that you can now have your  tax certificates sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and access your document under Income Tax Certificates.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

3128DonO

How do get m y 2018 tax certificate

Don Oliver

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @13579GBVisser,

Please be advised that you can now get your  tax certificates sent to you through the mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "income tax certificates".

Kind Regards,

Mandy

13579GBVisser
tax certificate
SCopeman
Visitor

There is no option on my banking app for the certificates. It says that there are no documents available. How do I obtain copies?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @collinsg,

Kindly be advised that you may obtain your income tax certificates through the mobile banking app, making use of the following steps:

- Log onto the mobile banking app,

- Tap on the tile that displays your balance and account information,

- Under "Your documents" tap on view,

- You'll have the option to obtain 3 different documents, your income tax certificates, the bank account confirmation letter and your statement. Please proceed to selecting the document that you require.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

collinsg

Hi,

I wish to have my tax certificates sent to me.

Thanks

Geoff Collins

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Johanbolt,

Please send an email requesting the tax certificate to [email protected].

Regards,

Standard Bank Team