Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

eft with standard bank to fnb

Solved
12 REPLIES 12
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi Donnetted,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Our team needs to have a look into as it sounds like the funds might not have been deposited into an incorrect account.

Please send an email to [email protected] with a subject line " Payment | Community reviews", along with your ID number, contact details and the proof of payment.

Regards

Silindile

Donnetted
New Contributor
Hi there. I have the same difficulty. I received an SMS notification of a donation payment into my NPO FNB business account. I do not know the donor. We get donations from all over the country from people we don't know. The payment was made in March 2023 and I've written to FNB who says STD Bank can trace through reference number. Please advise urgently. I reiterate I do NOT know the donor and have no way of tracking her. Thank you
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @NM0

Thank you for reaching out. 

EFTs from Standard Bank to Standard Bank take 0–24 hours. 

EFTs to other banks take 2–3 working days. 

Both may be delayed when processed over the weekend or on a public holiday. 

Please get in touch with the sender and let them know you haven't received any money if the funds aren't showing up.

Kind regards,

Fana. 

Standard Bank Team

NM0
How long for a transaction made on a Saturday by an fnb account holder to reflect on my standard bank account? I've been waiting for over 3 days now
FanaM1
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello, @Josh21.

I appreciate you contacting out.

EFTs between Standard Bank accounts take 0 to 24 hours.

EFT transfers take two to three business days.

When processed on a weekend or a holiday, both may be delayed.

If you need any further help with this, let us know.

best regards
Fana from Standard Bank.

Josh21
Good day, i was sent an Eft to FNB Wednesday night.

It was paid to clear, how long will it take to clear?

Is there a way to check and speed up process?

Whom can i contact?
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Wizzard16.

Thank you for reaching out.

EFTs from Standard Bank to Standard Bank takes 0 - 24 hours.

EFTs to other banks take 2 - 3 working days.

Both may be delayed when processed over the weekend or on public holiday.

Let us know should you require further assistance on this.

Kind regards,

Fana. 

Standard Bank Team.

showneez

Good day 

I was send money from standard bank on the 27 October 2022 and today is the 31 October 2022 please advise when the money will reflect. 

Regards 

Nana_786
New Contributor
I've experienced this as well and doesn't seem like these banks is going to help us in anyway
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Enoch,

Please be advised that electronic transfers from Standard Bank to other banks may take two to three business days to reflect on the beneficiary statement, while transfers between Standard Bank accounts generally take a maximum of 24 hours to clear. For more clarity on this, kindly visit: http://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Internet-banking/EFT-clearance-time/ta-p/523.

Regards,

Mandy

Enoch
New Contributor
I need to know how long it takes for Money to reflect into FNB from Standard Bank
Enoch
New Contributor
Even me I'm looking for reply that how long it takes the money from Standard bank to FNB to reflect into FNB Acount
avalon096
Occasional Visitor
I have made a once off payment to an fnb account with my standard bank account on Sunday 17:43 it is now Wednesday 18:45 and the money has still not reflected in the account please can you tell me when will it be available. ...
Go to the solution >