Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Home loan debit

3 REPLIES 3
BooiG
Hi
I'm currently experiencing the same problem. Did you eventually get refunded your money?
Ntelle
New Contributor
Dear Mandy
I have done all you said I must do. I called the customer number. All I get is SMS messages with different service request number. One due yesterday and other due on 21st. When can I expect to be refunded.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Ntelle,

Kindly contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your account details, ID number and contact number to [email protected] with the subject line "Home loan debit reversal" in order to be assisted further. Please be advised that the reversal needs to be done within 45 days of the debit order date.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Ntelle
New Contributor
I transferred funds on 25th April 2018 manually from cheque account into my home loan account as payment for monthly instalment for May.. My account was however debited again on 8th May for same amount. This was all no e.g I had in my account and was earmarked for other purposes. How do I reverse the manual transfer back to my current account?