Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Tax Certificate Needed on Home Loan account

4 REPLIES 4
AngelllsCrs
Occasional Contributor

hello. I would like to report a problem with the tax certificates required for a housing loan. The fact is that they just can't give it to me normally. They say that I have some problems with online receipts. but lol. It seems that I did everything correctly without mistakes. And now I can't get the necessary documents. I have been paying loans normally all the time and filling out documents. I hope you can help me... UPD: I've dealt with the problem. I turned to one service that solves problems with online receipts - ThePayStubs.

Jmccarthy
New Contributor
Jmccarthy
New Contributor

Good afternoon

I urgnetly require a tax certificate for the bond on a property I own for tax year ended 29 Feb 2021.

Home loan acc 360319416

Dr J McCarthy

Jmccarthy
New Contributor
I require tax certificate for a bond on a property I own for tax year ended 29 Feb 2021,
Bond acc nr is 360319416
charlkeee
Occasional Visitor

Good day,

In order to submit my personal income tax return for the 2018 financial year I need a statement reflecting the total interest that was paid on my standard bank home loan in the year up to 28 Feb 2018 please, as this is a rental property.

My home loan does not reflect on my internet banking. The account number is 530503501. Please send me this required tax certificate, or statement for the period of last year, to my email adress registered to my profile.

Kind Regards

Charl