Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

View my home loan on app

16 REPLIES 16
LeoNatriy

Hi Fana,
Thank you for providing the information and options for applying for a loan account. It's great to see that Standard Bank offers convenient ways to choose the account that suits my needs. I'll check out the link you shared and explore the available options. If you have any concerns considering loans or mortgages, contact Mortgage Broker in Hornsea. I hope that helps!

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello Yomight.

Thank you for choosing us, and there are a few ways you can apply for a loan account:

• By clicking the link below, you can check which account suits your needs.

https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/personal/products-and-services/borrow-for-your-needs/home...

• Alternatively, you can share your number, and our sales team will reach out to you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Yomight
New Contributor
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Theignorantway.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our website has most of the information you may require about our home loans products. Should you request more detailed information, you welcome to send an email to [email protected] for immediate assistance.

Kind regards.

Fana.

Theignorantway
New Contributor

From my own experience, I can say that viewing the status and information about your mortgage in the application is very convenient. Indeed, without this, you often need to either call the bank to clarify some information, or even come to the bank itself. For example, I took out a reverse mortgage a few years ago and every month I monitor the hecm lending limits in this bank. And it's super inconvenient to call the bank every time and ask for this information from consultants, so I think that other banks should borrow the idea with their own application that has all the information about the bank itself and also specifically your loan or mortgage.

Ackzdel
Hi

Just want to know who can I ask t audit my homeloan acc.

The amount and years and fees are not correct. Needs to be checked.
Theignorantway
New Contributor

From my own experience, I can say that viewing the status and information about your mortgage in the application is very convenient.

My home loan statement
lukasstoltz061

How do I view my home loan on the app and print a statement?

Alexandra2
Wat ek skuld en hoeveel geld beskikbaar is vir my
monkeyBall30

How to I view my homeloan statement on line.?

Katlego2204
Melucky1
Regular Visitor
Would like to view my home loan acc
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mrmanmsk

Please be advised that it is possible to view your Home Loan in the app provided that it has been linked to the card that the user has linked to the app. The linking of the Home Loan to the card must be done in branch. Once linked in branch it should automatically appear as a tile on the dashboard in the app.

Regards,

Mandy           

Mrmanmsk
New Contributor
Me too, I would like to link my homeloan account to my app.
russel
Community Manager

You should see it if you have an AccessBond option on your home loan and it is linked to your card. 

Mubz
Occasional Contributor
I have a transactional account. How do i link my home loan account to the app so i can view and manage my home loan online. Please assist