Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

home loan balance.

6 REPLIES 6

@tthwala wrote:
Hi, I would like to find out, how much is my home loan balance as of to date.

me 2

Frans7
New Contributor
Hi. i would like to See what my home loan balance is
Shanojay25
Visitor
I would to know my balance but I'm requested info beyond acc no. & id no. such as initial bond amount & bond term... does it not appear on your system, I'm not asking for another loan, this is such **bleep**, it's frustrating, it's worse than applying for a loan.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Neshu,

Please be advised that you are able link your Home Loan to the mobile banking app making use of your nearest branch or via the customer care center; 0860 123 000. Once you've been assisted with linking the account, your Home loan will appear as a tile on the same dashboard as your current account and you'll also be able to transact into it should you wish to.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Neshu
How do you link your home loan to your app?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @tthwala,

Could I kindly advise that you get in touch with our Home Loans division on 0860 123 001 or email , including your ID number and home loan account details in order for one of our consultants to look into this for you. Please also note that you can link your home loan to the mobile banking app in order to view your balances and manage your home loan account from the app.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

tthwala
Visitor
Hi, I would like to find out, how much is my home loan balance as of to date.