Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

no help from the bank

2 REPLIES 2
martindp
Occasional Visitor

I have logged a call for Standard Bank's Insurance to have my roof and all the damage fixed. No idiot is answering the phone if your even hanging for more than 30 mins. When they answer they tell you crap. After a month nothing has been done... It's time to take action :(

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello Hyco,

It's a concern if we didn't address this matter to your satisfaction. However the decision is made based on the credit rating as per consumer ITC laws. The bank will provide you with the valid reasons why your loan was declined. You more than welcome to forward this matter to our service team for further explanation on your application.

Here is our email address: [email protected]

Regards, 

Boitumelo

hyco
hi am a banker at standard bank but feel very unhappy at my bank .why ? i applied for a loan number of time and everytime am being turn down because of mtn but my bank can see that they mtn is being paid every month so it cant be that am in areas .but still they
turn me down for a loan am not very resouce full at these things but not even my bank can help me so my question is why do i bank at standard bank if they cant help me