Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

CSP

What is a CSP?           

A customer-selected pin (CSP) is a unique number for Internet, cellphone and telephone banking that works in the same way as your ATM PIN.

Is my CSP the same as my ATM pin?

No. Your CSP does not replace your ATM PIN and it cannot be used at an ATM.

How do I get a CSP?  

To get a CSP and password, you have to register for Internet banking. You will be requested to create a CSP and password during the registration process. Note: If you use telephone or cellphone banking, you do not have to create a new customer-selected PIN (CSP) because you can use the same CSP to access Internet banking.

I've forgotten my CSP. Help.

You can reset your CSP and password using a one-time password (OTP). Click on Reset Password and CSP and enter your card number and ATM PIN when logged into Internet Banking. You will then be prompted to create a new CSP and password.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎25-03-2015 08:22 AM
Updated by:

Comments
delicia1

i tried changing my cps  but it keeps on telling me i now have to register for this channel and so stopping me from changing the cps

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

On which device are you trying to change your CSP?

Thmalat

I am using computer

Thandeka01Koza
Occasional Visitor

How to change CSP

Pumlisa

How do I change my csp pin am using Samsung Grand Prime Pro please help

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Pumlisa 

Please note that your CSP pin is different from your Mobile App/Internet Banking pin/password.

You will need to change this via Standard Bank ATM - or you can visit the nearest branch with ID book for further assistance.

Let us know should you require further assistance on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Glad

please i have had enough grief signing on. All i need is to enter my new bank card after losing the old one.

Wandy_6
Occasional Visitor

Hi 

Is there anything I can do I have forgotten my CSP and I need to pay for my bills 

Top kudoed posts in knowledge base