Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Can I make transfers between accounts, using the app?

Yes, you can make inter-account transfers by swiping from right to left to open the ‘Transact’ tray. Then, simply select 'Transfer’, and choose the account to send from, and the account to send to.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎17-03-2015 11:28 PM
Updated by:

Comments
ranaude
Frequent Visitor

I want to draw money from my paypal acc to my credit card

please help $100Australian mothers day gift?

natashamarney02

How do i set up a repeat payment for a beneficiary.

zethe2010

I was trying to make once off payment the system says I have reach the limit . I guess my limit is not set because it my first time doing this payment today. How can I set the limit? 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Zethe2010,

Please follow these easy steps:

• Select the menu icon in the top left or swipe the screen from left to right
  • Select ‘Settings’ (bottom right)
  • Under the ‘Cards’ section, select the highlighted card (this is the card you used to create the dashboard)
  • Select ‘Monthly EAP Limit’
  • Select the current EAP limit amount, and change this to the new limit that you’d like (up to a maximum of R500 000)
  • Select ‘Next’
  • You will receive a one-time password (OTP) delivered to your cellphone or email
  • Enter this OTP
  • A screen will confirm your limit is updated and you will receive an SMS to confirm your limit has been changed
  • Your new limit is applied permanently (ie for this month, and all months after that)

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

benenbokkie
Visitor

I want to transfer funds from my 32 day call account to my current accounting. This function is not available. Could you assist? All my other accounts appear on the withdraw section but not the 32 day account. 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Benenbokkie,

Can you please send a screenshot to [email protected] so that we can look into this and provide assistance.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

tduplessis1812
Occasional Visitor

I have added an account but it put it into a separate dashboard.  I want to transfer money into this account, how do I do this?

@StandardBank wrote:

Yes, you can make inter-account transfers by swiping from right to left to open the ‘Transact’ tray. Then, simply select 'Transfer’, and choose the account to send from, and the account to send to.

tduplessis1812
Occasional Visitor

How do I transfer between dashboards

Queen_V
Visitor

Hi please advise, I have transferred money from my money market to my debit account. However the money is still not available, after 1 week.   When I previously transferred from Puresave to debit acc, the money was available immediately and I was told the same would apply with a transfer from Moneymarket to Debit. 

Thank you

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Queen_V,

The money should have reflected immediately. Please call 0860123000 for assistance.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Sharon66
Frequent Visitor

How do I transfer available funds from my flexi adv account to my access account using bank app ? 

Thabelo
Occasional Visitor

I have two accounts on a separate dashboards. So how can I transfer between money between these two accounts which are on separate dashboards?

JaZzy
Occasional Visitor

I have two accounts on 1 dashboard. How can I transfer money between these two accounts?

Edie1

How do I link my current account to my mortgage bond account so I can ransfer from one to the other?

Tha053
Occasional Visitor

That's great 💯