Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How do I view recent transaction history with the app

To see a list of your most recent transactions, simply press on the account in question, from the home screen.

• Towards the bottom of the screen, you will see a snapshot of the latest transactions relating to this account
  • Scroll down
  • Press on ‘More transactions’ to see a longer list of recent transactions. You can see transactions for the past 180 days

In time, we will look at implementing a feature that will allow you to request bank statements be emailed to you

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎17-03-2015 11:07 PM
Updated by:

Comments
jaredc

Good Evening,

This feature does not work on either my iPhone or iPad. When I touch 'Show More' while viewing an account, the heading changes to 

jaredc

'Last 180 days'. However, transactions only run from March.

Are you aware if this is an issue?

Thanks

Mattvn
Occasional Visitor

This does not show the latest it is stuck on Oct 3 and we are at 26 Nov already. History seems to bot update? 

Nanalouw
Occasional Visitor

My recent transactions stuck to 3 October 2027. Yoday is alteady 28 November 2017.

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Nanalouw,

When you tap on your balance scroll down to view the whole transactions which can be up to 160 days.

Let me know if this is still an issue for us to intervene.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Marniopperman

When I press on the account on the home screen I get logged out instantly. How else can I view this on the app?

Maveekay
Occasional Contributor

The recent transactions are not working on the app, yet again. Every transaction, especially card swipes from the evening before never show up the following morning, been like this for weeks now👎👎. 

@StandardBank wrote:

To see a list of your most recent transactions, simply press on the account in question, from the home screen.

• Towards the bottom of the screen, you will see a snapshot of the latest transactions relating to this account
  • Scroll down
  • Press on ‘More transactions’ to see a longer list of recent transactions. You can see transactions for the past 180 days

In time, we will look at implementing a feature that will allow you to request bank statements be emailed to you

Hlatshwayo
Occasional Visitor

I cant see my balance

HarrySymonds

How do I go about viewing transactions from about a year ago?