Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Set missions - leopard habitat

leopard_small.pngHow does my child get to the leopard habitat (Missions)?

From the main map, simply click on the sign that says ‘Missions’.

What can my child do in the leopard habitat?

Children can earn money from their parents, by completing ‘missions’. A mission can be a household chore, task or achievement – such as tidying one’s room, doing well in a maths test, or brushing the dog, for example.

How does my child request a mission?

Inside the leopard habitat, tap on the large red button that the leopard holds out. This will send a mission request, via SMS, to the parent. From the Kidz Banking tile in their banking app, parents will see this mission request and can create a new mission for their child.

How do parents create or edit a mission?

From the parent’s banking app, select the Kidz Banking tile, then tap on ‘Missions’ at the top of the screen, followed by ‘Create new Mission’.

How does my child accept a mission?

Once a mission has been created by the parent, the child can visit to the leopard habitat. You’ll see that the postbox has a flag raised (to indicate that a new mission has been assigned). By tapping on the postbox, the details of the mission will appear, and the child can then select the green tick to ‘accept’. After this, the leopard will nail the mission to the tree.

How does my child mark a mission as ‘complete’?

Select current missions by tapping on the scrolls that are nailed to the tree. If there are multiple missions in-progress you can swipe the screen to transition between them. When you have finished a mission, tap on ‘complete’. The parent will get a notification that the mission has been completed.

How do parents approve a completed mission?

From the banking app, select the Kidz Banking tile, and tap ‘approve’ for the mission in question. This automatically transfers the relevant funds from your account, to your child’s.

How do parents approve a completed mission?

From the banking app, select the Kidz Banking tile, and tap ‘approve’ for the mission in question. This automatically transfers the relevant funds from your account, to your child’s.

How many active missions can my child have?

Children can have up to 20 missions active at any one time.

How does my child return to the main map, from the leopard habitat?

To return to the main map, select the ‘back’ icon on the top left of the screen.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎19-09-2016 12:02 PM
Updated by: