Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Spend - buffalo habitat

buffalo_small.pngHow does my child get to the buffalo habitat (Spend)?

From the main map, simply tap on the sign that says ‘Spend’.

What can my child do in the buffalo habitat (Wishes)?

Children can use their savings to request cash withdrawals from their parents, and buy prepaid airtime and data - across all the major mobile networks.

How does my child make a cash request?

In the buffalo habitat, tap on ‘Cash’ (written on the signpost). Enter the amount you want to receive, and tap ‘Get cash’. Parents will receive a notification for a request for cash, which they can approve and then give the cash value to the child.

How does my child buy airtime?

In the buffalo habitat, tap on ‘Airtime’ (written on the signpost).The 3 options presented will be dependent on the value in the child’s account.

Parents will receive an SMS notifying them of the airtime purchase request. They can then authorise the purchase from the Kidz Banking tile within their banking app.

How does my child buy data?

In the buffalo habitat, tap on ‘Data’ (written on the signpost). Select the value of the data that you would like. The 3 options presented will be dependent on the value in the child’s account.

Parents will receive an SMS notifying them of the data purchase request. They can then authorise the purchase from the Kidz Banking tile within their banking app.

The app won’t allow my child to create a cash request?

If there is an existing cash request already outstanding, then the child cannot submit a second cash request

Why can’t I see the airtime or data purchase option?

You may not have listed your child’s cellphone number when registering. In the parent’s banking app, tap on the Kidz Banking tile, and select ‘Details’ at the top of the screen, followed by ‘Cellphone number’. Here you can add your child’s cellphone number.

How does my child return to the Main Map?

To return to the Main Map, select the ‘back’ icon on the top left of the screen.

Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
‎22-09-2016 01:11 PM
Updated by:

Comments
lenin
Visitor

How do you redeem your cash send request? Money has been deducted from account