Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Add Homeloan to dashboard

Solved
13 REPLIES 13
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Lynn5.

Thank you for reaching out.

Please note that home loan statements are only generated and sent to customers biannually.

There are ways in which you can get the statement of your preferred choice. Please see some below.

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your home loan account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3, and 6 months statements.

If your home loan is not added as a tile. Please follow the steps below to add it.

• Log onto the app,
  • Click more
  • Click open a new account
  • Select Home loan

Alternatively, you can contact us on 0860 123 001 or send an email to [email protected].

Kind Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Lynn5
Occasional Contributor
Monthly home loan statements needed to see the balance
Lynn5
Occasional Contributor
I need statements regarding my home loan to come directly to my cellphone
Dhirenn

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue. Did you manage to get this issue resolved at all? If yes, what do I need to do?

@peterdel wrote:

Hi,

How can I manage my homeloan or at least see the balance etc. I do not have a card as I only have the Homeloan account.

And basically what I need is to get the account details so I can make additional payments to my homeloan.

Thanks,

Peter

peterdel

Hi,

How can I manage my homeloan or at least see the balance etc. I do not have a card as I only have the Homeloan account.

And basically what I need is to get the account details so I can make additional payments to my homeloan.

Thanks,

Peter

DuduB
Occasional Visitor

Is there anything that the Bank can do for us as we are unable to reach branches as our closer branches are closed due to COVID?

Can the linking not be done on the App, obviously the Bank will have to have neccessary security measures in place.

JJB1
Occasional Visitor
Hi I want know if its possible to link my homeloan to my card without having to go into a branch? Want to link it on my app dashboard. What options do we have
BongzUK
New Contributor
I'm looking for this a well please
Ponyboy

Hi,

I would like to please add my homeloan to my dashboard but without having to come into the branch due to Covid-19 Can you please offer an online version to do this? Thanks, Deborah Donnelly

molemoG
Occasional Visitor

Hi.

Is it possible to have accounts from different cards on the same dashboard? I have an elite banking account but also an access account and they have different cards and I can't seem to get them on the same dashboard. My elite banking account has three linked accounts already on the dashboard (savings and homeloan). 

I can't do inter-account transfers between dashboards, which is why I want them to be together.

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @JacoK27,

You are welcome. Let us know should you need any further assistance on this.

Regards, Tumi

JacoK27
New Contributor
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @JacoK27,

Please be advised that it is possible to view your Homeloan in the app provided that it has been linked to the card that the user has linked to the app. The linking of the Homeloan to the card must be done in branch. Once linked in branch it should automatically appear as a tile on the dashboard in the app.

with regards to adding all your accounts onto a dashboard, please note that this is possible. Simply:

- login to the app.

- Swipe from left to right in order to access the navigation bar.

- Under "Dashboards" - tap on "add new".

- Under "Add an Account" - tap on South Africa - Select account/s that you'd like to add to your dashboard.

Regards,

Mandy           

JacoK27
New Contributor

Hi, after some playing around I managed to get my VAF account added to a seperate dashboard on my banking app. How do I get my homeloan account added?

Can I get all my accounts added to one single dashboard?

Go to the solution >