Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Android App One-Time PIN Bug

5 REPLIES 5
rapdean
Occasional Visitor

am sorry but your App team seriously need to improve on quality assurance, simple bugs just seem to slip through, i just had an 'otp has expired' bug right now, and it kept resending a new otp, and always it was expried, i also saw one concerning responsiveness of the header information in the beneficiary details screen when scrolling up or down. That one is not a big issue but really really your guys need to improve, its an impressive and beautiful app to be ruined by just simple careless bugs.

ryankrull
VIP
OK understood. We will do some investigating tomorrow to try and figure out why you are getting that "Please enter your email address" message.
seanbrodie
New Contributor
I have always been able to login but I have to press "Skip OTP setup" (or something like that) EVERY TIME! It is incredibly frustrating...
ryankrull
VIP
Hi seanbrodie

I work in one of the technical teams which supports the banking application. From the logs on our side I can see that you have now been able to log into the app. Is this correct or are you still running into an issue when trying to use the app?
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi, 

I have escalated your query to our app team. I will revert back with an answer to your query. 

seanbrodie
New Contributor

Everytime I login to the application I get prompted for my cellphone number, which then gets sent a OTP. After entering the OTP, the application gives an error saying: "Please enter your email address!" The application provides no input for my email address, nor any further information as to where I should verify my email.

Screen recording of the scenario: https://goo.gl/photos/6Etr2iipcAyeavQD7

How do I resolve this?

I hope someone on here can offer me assistance...

Thanks in advance