Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Android App One-Time PIN Bug

seanbrodie
New Contributor

Android App One-Time PIN Bug

Everytime I login to the application I get prompted for my cellphone number, which then gets sent a OTP. After entering the OTP, the application gives an error saying: "Please enter your email address!" The application provides no input for my email address, nor any further information as to where I should verify my email.

Screen recording of the scenario: https://goo.gl/photos/6Etr2iipcAyeavQD7

How do I resolve this?

I hope someone on here can offer me assistance...

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES
Community Coordinator

Re: Android App One-Time PIN Bug

Hi, 

I have escalated your query to our app team. I will revert back with an answer to your query. 

0 Kudos
VIP

Hi seanbrodie

I work in one of the technical teams which supports the banking application. From the logs on our side I can see that you have now been able to log into the app. Is this correct or are you still running into an issue when trying to use the app?
0 Kudos
seanbrodie
New Contributor

I have always been able to login but I have to press "Skip OTP setup" (or something like that) EVERY TIME! It is incredibly frustrating...
0 Kudos
VIP

OK understood. We will do some investigating tomorrow to try and figure out why you are getting that "Please enter your email address" message.
0 Kudos
vondes
Occasional Contributor

Can we record this PIN in https://mobile-phone-tracker.org mobile recorder on Android? 

0 Kudos
rapdean

am sorry but your App team seriously need to improve on quality assurance, simple bugs just seem to slip through, i just had an 'otp has expired' bug right now, and it kept resending a new otp, and always it was expried, i also saw one concerning responsiveness of the header information in the beneficiary details screen when scrolling up or down. That one is not a big issue but really really your guys need to improve, its an impressive and beautiful app to be ruined by just simple careless bugs.

0 Kudos