Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Auto share invest and tax free investment portfolio in App

5 REPLIES 5
Nospheratu
Regular Visitor

It's been a year since the OP started this thread and the features have not yet been rolled out to the app or the new website.

The instructions for the TFIA account on your website still state that the account can be opened using SBSA IBP. Clearly this is false information. This account cannot be opened in a Standard Bank branch either.

Can you please provide an update? Thank you.

Jontih
I don’t see these included in the new online banking portal either. Am I missing something?

I currently have to log into the old portal just for these. What is going to happen when the old portal is shut down?
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @JoeMo

Please be assured that we have escalated this to our development team to advise on the progress and if the feature will form part of the development plan on our App.

I will update you on this as soon as we have feedback from our development team.

Regards,

Boitumelo

JoeMo
Visitor
It's October and there is no inclusion of the auto share investment nor the tax free investment features in the Standard Bank app. Please advise
Shyft
New Contributor
These are currently under development and should be available in the app within the next 2 months or so. Hang tight.
Zappa
Occasional Visitor
Are these products going to be integrated with the Standard bank app?