Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Banking app does not work on IOS 11

4 REPLIES 4
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Scoobygiles,

our technical team has advised that you need to ensure that the application crash logs are being shared with us automatically. Please note, the crash logs will only be uploaded when the user is on Wi-Fi. As a user you must do the following to check this:

- Go into the OS Settings and select Privacy,
- Then scroll to the bottom and select Analytics,
- Then switch on “Share with App Developers”,

Please let me know upon completion if this was helpful.

Regards,

Mandy

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Scoobygiles,

I can understand your frustration on this, this might be a compatibility issue. Could you please let me know which iOS device you are currently using so that we may be able to get our mobile app technical team to assist.

Regards,

Mandy

Scoobygiles
New Contributor

I did a hard restart and the app still won't open.

I don't see an option to add photos, but nothing happens and eventually the Retry button appears on the screen.

I am connected to the interent.

I have also deleted the app and downloaded it again from the app store. Still no joy. 

Please can you assist? Telling me it's supported in ios 11 when it clearly isn't is not very helpful. Before I upgraded to the latest ios, it worked perfectly.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Scoobygiles,

Please be advised that the Mobile Banking App is supported on iOS, please consider restarting your mobile device and then try to access the App again. Kindly let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mandy

Scoobygiles
New Contributor
I upgraded to Apple IOS 11, and I now can’t open the app. Times out. Please advise urgently when this issue will be resolved. I have the latest update.