Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Can't stop scheduled payments

1 REPLY 1
Ryannnnn
Did you manage to get a response to this? I'm struggling with the same thing and Standard bank has been absolutely useless with providing an answer. I don't understand how this isn't a feature or such a difficult feature to find? I have a payment happening tomorrow to an old landlord and there is no way to change it? Seriously wtf
Boyd
Visitor
Both on the app and on the website I cannot see nor cancel my scheduled payments - when I did eventually find the scheduled payment area on the app I was greeted with the message "if your scheduled payments do not display here, please try again later". Well needless to say they're still not showing and the next payment has already gone through (-R150) - not to mention I was charged a further R60 because I didnt have enough cash in my account - again, at the very least, a friendly alert would have been nice thanks. Pleas get it sorted. ASAP.