Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Card shows that it’s still with courier

Buffylb
New Contributor
Hi. I have a temporary replacement card but it doesn’t look like whoever took my calls overseas actually ordered a new card (with a pin and can be used at ATMS or payment with pin etc). So I ask you, how is this possible? Surely a new card should have been ordered and by my branch by now... it’s been like a month and while I still have access to funds this card has limited options for paying or withdrawing money. I couldn’t even use it at pick n pay. My friend had to pay because it kept asking for a pin but because it’s an emergency replacement card I got while overseas there is no pin. They’re supposed to be able to process the card manually but many places do not have the option to do that, so I ask you when is the status of my card settings going to change from “with courier” to “at branch” on my mobile banking app? I don’t think it’s with a courier, I honestly think it was never ordered and if that’s the case I cannot understand why?? Please help