Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Cell c data airtime

6 REPLIES 6
Molebale
New Contributor
Why can't give us an option of reverse of the purchase we do online.....cause some purchase we do are not correct and our money goes to least cause you guys wouldn't like someone to change banks...and now it happens for the second time this weekend...if you buy airtime or data for yourself....but you buy for the wrong network using your number...why can't it reject it and take back your money to your account and it rejects when you buy wrong network airtime for another number or your own...this is frustrating serious
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Kavi,

Please be advised that in an event that the transaction is unsuccessful, the funds will be reversed into your account. If the money was deducted and the airtime is still not credited, please mail us your this query with your full account details so that we can look further into this. 

You can mail us here; [email protected] and include your affected number.

Regards, 

Mandy

Kavi
Occasional Visitor
Good Day,
I purchased R35 cell c airtime yesterday with the money deducted from my account but no airtime received. Can someone please assist.
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Pupa,

The transactions will be reversed if it was unsuccessful. If the money was deducted and the airtime is still not credited, please mail us your this query with your full account details so that we can look further into this. 

You can mail us here; [email protected] and include your affected number.

Let me know should you still need further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Pupa
New Contributor
Also bought CellC airtime twice today. No message forthcoming. Why dont you block the service if its not working?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mapp1n,

We have consulted with our technical team and they have confirmed that they were running modification changes on the Cell C bundles feature which resulted in airtime/data not coming through on time. The team has also confirmed that this issue has been fixed and funds should be reversed as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Mandy

Mapp1n
New Contributor
I bought data and airtime useing my standard bank app yesterday morning both transactions went off but i did not received my data or airtime as yet its now longer than 24hours and cellc is saying its standard bank haveing issues please help me I need data and airtime