Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Error

Solved
12 REPLIES 12
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @PhilileOwen2.

Pleasse get in touch with the app team on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 4 to update your details.

Kind regards,

Fana.

PhilileOwen2
I wrote a wrong email address when I was registering for the app
irfangoraya43
New Contributor
I opened account with workpermit and that workpermit expired last month then i renewed it and went to branch they update in system but after that international payment option from my app give me error when i make a transaction
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Jodendaal, are you unable to see your accounts?

jodendaal
Occasional Visitor
Same, none of my accounts are updating
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi hoosainosman, we have identified the issue that is preventing you from logging into the app. A fix for this will be applied to our systems this evening. The fix is on our servers so you wont need to download a new version or reinstall the app. 

hoosainosman
Occasional Visitor
App still not working, error message unable to process request
ryankrull
VIP

Hi  kwadjoassieduba

I can see from the logs that your attempt to link your  internet banking account to your digital ID is failing with the "invalid credentials" error.

Please ensure that you have selected the correct country after clicking the "add account links" and then please ensure that you enter the correct Internet Banking username and password when prompted to link your internet banking account to you digital ID.

kwadjoassieduba
Occasional Visitor
Hi,
I am still experiencing error on my mobile banking app. Not sure what the error is but im from ghana and the number to call is South African
ryankrull
Solution
VIP

Hi All

There were various maintenance activities happening from late last night until early this morning. The systems are now available.

hunadimotalane
Occasional Visitor
cctwigg03
Visitor
Me to...
palefakane
Occasional Visitor
When I try and access my mobile banking it says "having trouble retrieving your data"
Go to the solution >